Friday, March 27, 2015

REAL LIFE BARBIE WITH QQQ BREASTS!

No comments :
Lacey Wildd is set to have her 37th surgery after losing 22lbs in six weeks… 


‘Human Barbie’ Lacey Wildd is planning her 13th boob job, in a bid to get the cup size QQQ breasts she’s always dreamt of, making this her 37th surgery in total. 
Age 46, Lacey has previously been turned away from a plastic surgeon who believed that any further work on her boobs would ruin her body, but she won’t stop until she gains the size she wants. 

“My world rotates around my boobs. I don't get high when I have surgery. But I do get a little thrill out of thinking I’m going to wake up looking different,” says Lacey, who is an LLL cup size at the moment. 

Each of her breasts currently weighs 21 pounds, but it’s not just her boobs that the My Strange Addiction star has worked on, with liposuction, nose and chin augmentation and bum implants also on her list of previous surgeries. 

“As I got older I got a flatter butt, so I had Brazilian butt lifts to give me more shape,” she says. “I had three implants at $10,000 a time, so now I've got a $30,000 butt. 
“I want to be an adult Barbie, like the extreme Barbie.” 
The mum-of-six has come under fire recently, for living on a diet of an apple, lemon juice and water every day for the past six weeks, but admits she’s still not happy with her body. 
“I feel really good but I still think I need to lose more weight. I want to go down to a size 3 or even a 0,” says Lacey, who has lost 22lbs in just over a month. 
“I want to have the most extreme body in the world, I want to be a walking cartoon character. But I know I have to be careful.” 

Lacey – real name Paula Thbert – is currently working on her own clothing and bikini line, which we’re sure we’ll see her modelling soon. 

No comments :

Post a Comment