Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Check Out Rukky Sanda’s With The Dentist And Her Shopping Galore

No comments :


Rukky Sanda visited the dentist recently to remove her tooth and the pain was something else.. well the young Diva and a lover of flashy and luxurious things decided to spoil her self silly with shopping just to kill the thought of the pain she passed through lols…she said: 



“#GettingBetter The Medusa Just Brightened Up My Day… #Versace…Best Therapy 4 Recovery… LOL! Can i show u guys a pic of my wisdom tooth? rotfl. Tz so bloody*** who knew our teeth had like 3 sort of like branches inside, so long*** Ewww!!! I think d pic is too bloody and gross for instagram but i really wanna show it off*** Hahaahaaaaa…am crazy!!! I know! Err1 on my bb experienced d horror. Lol! i loved there priceless Ewwws!!! & Expression… Lagos in a min*** kiss me.”


No comments :

Post a Comment