Thursday, April 02, 2015

So Sad: Guiliana Rancic Loses 3rd Baby

No comments :


Guiliana Rancic has opened up on her fertility issues and struggles to get a second child.

The E! host had chosen to freeze 4 embryos after she was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2011.

With the use of a surrogate, Guiliana and husband Bill had welcomed a first child in 2012.

Two more eggs were implanted after in a surrogate, but had miscarried, and the third and final one also miscarried on New Years Eve.

“It was painful,” Rancic told People magazine. “We were so optimistic with this last embryo. We thought, ‘This is definitely going to work. This is our last shot.'”

On what she planned to do next, she said:

“We’re open to everything. I think adoption is a beautiful gift you’re giving each other. And it’s funny, I’m even more open to [adoption] than I was before. Because I think to myself, ‘I love Duke so much, if I couldn't take care of him, I hope there would be someone else who would love him.'”

No comments :

Post a Comment